Let's catch up:
Noorden Digitaal is a network of entrepreneurs, education, research and government working together to take digitization in the Northern Netherlands a step further. The highlights at the moment are:
- The Noorden Digitaal Talent Award is open until December 11th for submission of theses, projects or profile papers;
- On November 26th the Northern Netherlands will be hosting the theme ‘AI and Energy’ during the congress of the Dutch AI Coalition;
- We are working together with the Ministries of Economic Affairs and the Interior and Kingdom Relations on the conference ‘Nederland Digitaal’ on 8, 9 and 10 February;
- We are in talk with the NWO about the conference ICT.OPEN on February 10 and 11 and the northern contribution to it.
Noorden Digitaal is ON!
The Northern Netherlands is an innovative region in the field of digitization. We would like to involve everyone in this, because we believe that everyone is entitled to a good preparation for the digital future!
Digitization is a development that affects everyone, both privately and at work, and to which everyone can contribute. All sectors are affected: education, healthcare, industry, services, agriculture, trade and government.
In the Northern Netherlands, we are using digitization to find new solutions to our common challenges. We do this together: citizens, education, entrepreneurs, government and researchers.
Noorden Digitaal is for everyone and by everyone in the Northern Netherlands region. Join us too!
The ways you can participate right now:
- Sign up for the Newsletter
- or for the LinkedIn group
- organize an activity and put it in the agenda
- or visit one of the activities
- report a news message by mail
If you have any questions about Noorden Digitaal please do not hesitate to contact us. We are pleased to help you. Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible!